• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PML 4" AMRAAM and 3" D-Region Tomahawk

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmac64

Reaction score
OK, up for sale are 2 built kits. These have been built, primed (Automotive primer) and are ready to fly. They are the standard quantum tube kits from PML. I have flown the AMRAAM once for a perfect flight and have not flown the Tomahawk. I am only getting rid of these because I know I will not fly them, and I think someone could enjoy them. As far as construction I will just say that I have been building rockets for almost 10 years and have flown rockets to speeds over mach 2.5 and flights as high as 34,000ft. Take that for what you want, but the construction has been done to a high standard. If someone is really interested in this let me know and I can post pics. I would be happy to just give these away, but these rockets require engines and launch sites that not just anyone is able and or willing to supply for flight.
So, I will be handeling the sale as follows. Whomever wants these can post the price they are willing to pay here and I will check back here on Monday morning. Whomever gives the highest price gets them. There is no minimum here so throw out a price. These kits retail for over $260. I am only putting money on it so that they go to the person that wants them most. Now I know the big thing here would be shipping so take this into account. I am located in NE Oklahoma, and work in Tulsa. I can arrange a pickup or ship, but winner is responsible for either.
Good Luck

Hey Jmac64, I am member of the same club as you (Tulsa Rocket Club) so if you still have them in March when the club resumes their club launches, I would be interested. If you get an offer before then, go for it. Bill K.

Looks like their all yours Bill, next time I make a launch I will bring them along. I really thought that this would be great for a young rocket flier to get some nice kits for nothing, but had no takers. I would have dreamed about an opurtunity like this when I was getting into rocketry. I hope you fly them Bill, they are trully nice kits. All you will need to do is some light sanding on the primer and then spray. They even have slim line motor retainers on them.

sorry promised them to Bill, to could have gotten them for just $5.

Im a young flyer...Well maybe I should say "new". I'm 56 yrs old and have only 5 flights under my belt so I am "young" in flight years! See you this spring Jmac!

Im a young flyer...Well maybe I should say "new". I'm 56 yrs old and have only 5 flights under my belt so I am "young" in flight years! See you this spring Jmac!

It's definitely best that you get them. I saw the possibility of a good deal, but you'll put them to better use, no doubt.

Back