Open Rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pose

Reaction score
Can some one please tell me how to import goods into Open Rocket (eg. from Asp, Apogee and the like) :)

Thanks Pose

Can you please define goods? What are you looking to import?

Open Rocket should be able to open a rkt file, aka a Rocksim file. The parts and materials databases of Rocksim are different and I do not think there is a method to directly import the data off Rocksim in OR.

Open Rocket cannot handle RS pods.

The nose cones are something you're going to need to do yourself, presuming that I haven't already done them (and uploaded them to my library).

Again with the fins, it's a DIY project. Unless someone has already done them over on rocketreviews.com.

Not everybody pays attention to the smallest of details, so you might want to keep that in mind. "Trust... But Verify" is a very good thing to keep in mind.

A lot of the other parts (body tubes, parachutes, etc) are preloaded in OR, just look at the drop down menu that is in the right hand corner of the window that pops up when you add a part (Select Preset).

Back