On line vendors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are some online sites you guys have had good luck ordering supplies from?
Somebody who will stand by their products.

I know I can google it but, whom do you trust with your business and know that you can, with confidance put their products in your rockets.

I've ordered from:

Commonwealth Displays(I get MOST of my stuff here)
Red Arrow Hobbies
BoosterVision
Apogee
PerfectFlite
Hobbylinc

I know the top three vendors PERSONALLY, and have no reservations in recommending them!

Yeah, he harassed you into convincing me to place my first K&S order just now. A good source of presewn recovery harnesses would be a nice find - my 80 year old mother is a little sick of sewing them for me.

Then sit down at the sewing machine and learn. It's not hard. I'm 54 and my grandmother taught me how over 40 years ago. I've sewn up many 'chutes including a 9 foot spherical and what I call a "rag chute".

Besides, if you ever need to repair a pair of pants...there ya go:D

I think Blastcap rocketry made a world record on my last order time. i put my order in and within 20 minutes I got a shipping notice.

Heres my go to list
Commonwealth
Apogee
Performance hobbies
Giant leap
Aerocon
Blastcap Rocketry
Chris rocket supplies

Never had an issue and the communications is top notch.
Heath

Just received an order from Balsa Machining Service. It was here faster than expected. Excellent service!

Then sit down at the sewing machine and learn. It's not hard. I'm 54 and my grandmother taught me how over 40 years ago. I've sewn up many 'chutes including a 9 foot spherical and what I call a "rag chute".

Besides, if you ever need to repair a pair of pants...there ya go:D

Take a look at the thread in the Watering Hole about "When Space is at a Minimum". If I had room for a sewing machine, I'd definitely learn. But that space goes to a table saw, a router table and a disk sander before I could even think about a sewing machine.

Back