• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nose Cone Vendor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arnold Roquerre

Reaction score
I need some nose cones made fro 4" and 5" airframe. Anyone know of a vendor that will do this?

Originally posted by sandman
I have a better site now...only trouble is, I can't delete the other site.

Try this one.

https://roachwerksmachining.com.istemp.com/

I can make pretty much anything you want from just about any material you want...I prefer balsa but I do have other materials.

you doing better? I got a few nosecones I need ;)

thanx, Ben

Originally posted by Arnold Roquerre
I am not interested buying stock. I need a cone made to my specifications.

How much beer are you willing to offer?
I can turn you one out of foam.
Dave

Originally posted by Rockaholic
How much beer are you willing to offer?
I can turn you one out of foam.
I didn't know you could make nose cones out of beer foam. How do you get it to stay in the lathe?

Originally posted by BobCox
I didn't know you could make nose cones out of beer foam. How do you get it to stay in the lathe?

Pour it outside. In January. Im Minnesota. (Or in Ohio, for that matter.):D

Thanks,

I appreciate the info. I am either going to stay with the current airframe and ellectronics bay design which require a slightly mofified cone or I will junk everything and move to a different design. As they say, "it is time to either dumb or get off the pot".

Originally posted by BobCox

By having the right tool for the job! Photoshop ;)

Back