No More BAMA Chutes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some here were unaware and all I did was mention one of the principals. Not taking sides or bringing up claims/counter claims. Wasn’t the other principal B2? No more said. :)

Please don’t bring this up, it’s in the past and has nothing to do with Bama closing. I prefer to stay neutral, as everything claimed that was “copied” were chutes designed by the military long before we were both alive (combined). If we want to argue about copying, look at cars now days, they all look the same on the outside, it doesn’t mean they are on the inside. Some have better quality, better stitching and higher quality materials. We could talk about Wildman copying Skyangle, Fruity Chutes copying Rocket Rage, Dino Chutes copying Top Flight and Paramedic Chutes copying Sperachutes. But at the end of the day, this is a small hobby market, let’s all be friends and get along. We all provide excellent products and we’re all just trying to support our family’s. My goal is to have every type of parachute ever designed, at the best prices, best quality, and have every color available, as the one stop shop in high quality recovery products, and recovery systems from 9” to 60ft+.

Got a question for you Buddy. I was on ebay and someone was selling lightweight parachutes, calling them Mrs. Rocketman . . . is there some relation with them to your business, or are they just taking advantage of your name recognition?

Got a question for you Buddy. I was on ebay and someone was selling lightweight parachutes, calling them Mrs. Rocketman . . . is there some relation with them to your business, or are they just taking advantage of your name recognition?
That's not a hard one to figure out. Think about it.

That is my mom, she ended up with a bucket full of chutes when my parents divorced in 2007, but we now use higher quality mil-spec materials on our chutes. Back than it depended on what they could get.

D
I
V
O
R
C
E

ROFL, I said spill it because I was trying to be funny, making a pun, and you go and top it.

Well then, I have done business with both your parents Buddy. I was right, it did go a third way . . . I thought it could be YOUR wife or a third party not related.

ROFL, I said spill it because I was trying to be funny, making a pun, and you go and top it.

Well then, I have done business with both your parents Buddy. I was right, it did go a third way . . . I thought it could be YOUR wife or a third party not related.

Well, that just makes you a great set up man... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back