New u-blox baed BeeLine GPS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greg,

Your website is really consumer unfriendly. Please consider spending some time updating it and making it easier to navigate.

I have been meaning to ask that same question. The info on your website still refers to the BRB900 using the Lassen IQ GPS. OK, I need to get off my butt and order one of these. The wife keeps telling me to buy some rocketry stuff for her to use as Christmas presents!

I thought I had struck all references to Lassen IQ, but I guess I've missed some. I'll double check and update the page.

Hey, since we're asking questions...is the BeeLineGPS that comes with the MP package a BeeLineGPS or a BeeLineGPS MP? I assumed it was the low power version. Then again, I assumed that the BeeLineMP that came with it would have the integral whip antenna like is in the picture, but it actually ships with the SMA antenna (which is implied in the description). I was quite pleased with the latter "surprise".

The "MP" package as priced on the web includes the standard BeeLine GPS. I haven't gotten around to updating that as there are now both low power and medium power versions of the BLGPS AND BLTX. So that "megadeal" should really offer 4 options. If you read the details it does say "SMA antenna for each"

Back