New Moderators

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKPilot

Reaction score
Folks, at this point and time I'd like to welcome aboard some new moderators who've stepped forward to answer the call to "Pay it Forward". Those individuals are:

Nicholas Berring (rangerstl)
Layne Pemberton (pem tech)
Will Marchant (willmarchant)
Tim Callendar (graylensman)
John Partridge (peartree)
John Tolppi (tolppisouth)
* one more still waiting to be announced

As we rectify our software problems and migrate over to a new provider, these individuals will be assigned to a portion of TRF. Please welcome them to the TRF staff, and don't poke them with any sticks. ;)

Folks, at this point and time I'd like to welcome aboard some new moderators who've stepped forward to answer the call to "Pay it Forward". Those individuals are:

Nicholas Berring (rangerstl)
Layne Pemberton (pem tech)
Will Marchant (willmarchant)
Tim Callendar (graylensman)
John Partridge (peartree)
John Tolppi (tolppisouth)
* one more still waiting to be announced

As we rectify our software problems and migrate over to a new provider, these individuals will be assigned to a portion of TRF. Please welcome them to the TRF staff, and don't poke them with any sticks. ;)

Ahhh man! I guess I better stop sharpening my sticks!:eek::p Warm welcome to 'The Staff' ;)

Does this mean that I have have to call Layne "Sir"?

I forgot to say "welcome aboard" and thats to y'all for being willing to serve.

Thanks,

I think we now have more moderators than we do active posters!:surprised:

Congratulations fellers! It will be good to have a plenty of mods around.

What did the Queen knight him or something?

Not as far as I know but he's sneaky. If I make him mad he might go back and edit my posts to show me rasing petunias or painting rockets pink or something. He's warped that way.

Oh, for the new mods - the initiation rites (we can no longer use the term 'hazing') will start at midnight on the next full moon. Socks are optional.

Oh, for the new mods - the initiation rites (we can no longer use the term 'hazing') will start at midnight on the next full moon. Socks are optional.

Pictures, please.

Welcome aboard one and all.

You are about to embark on a thankless job.

You will work many hours for no pay.

At times you will be the subject of admiration and ridicule in the same thread.

The duty that you perform is a necessary one.

I salute you.

Once again, welcome aboard!

Are these additional or the relief team? At your leisure please publish a list of all the administrative contacts and what they are accountable for.

Sure, they're:

Dopey, Grumpy, Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sneezy, and Sleepy

I believe the question as was asked in all honesty. Do the existing moderators still act as moderators and these new moderators act as additional help or is this set of moderators replacing the existing moderators?

Knowing who we're dealing with helps to ease communication and problem solving tasks in the future.

Congrats to all. They join a small and select group of people helping out in this important site.

But my sympathies too. I don't think they have a clue what they are in for.

JRThro said:
Troy, could you give us a list of the pre-existing moderators too?

akpilot said:
Sure, they're:

Dopey, Grumpy, Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sneezy, and Sleepy

I believe the question as was asked in all honesty. Do the existing moderators still act as moderators and these new moderators act as additional help or is this set of moderators replacing the existing moderators?

Knowing who we're dealing with helps to ease communication and problem solving tasks in the future.
Yes, my question was asked sincerely. Since akpilot listed the new moderators, I was truly curious about who the existing mods are.

I believe the question as was asked in all honesty.

Did you ask him?

Actually, we'll be relooking the older mods depending on if they still want involvement or not, and if they frequent the board at least once a day (unless on vacation or chasing goats for the newbies).

Back