My new favorite Toy

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlb

Sky Pyrate...
Reaction score
one picture is worth it. $$$$$$$$$$$ and $

I'm in love!:p

Sorry just had to show it.:dark:

BABY.jpg

Very nice (4 channels too!). I'd love to have one, but I wouldn't use it enough to justify the cost.

Very cool!:cool: Wouldn't have a clue how to use it but sure looks cool..'Yeah, it's got all these cool switches and buttons and that really cool color display!...What does it do?..Ummm, some really cool stuff!..How do you use it?...Ummm, haven't got a clue.But it sure looks cool don't it?!?!?':roll:

Damn nice toy, wished I had one!!!

Checked out the pricing on line, whoa Millie!!!

"two turn tables and a microphone"

No clue what to do with that thing. Gotta respect the Super Nerds involved in rocketry. I'm terribly dumb when it comes to electronics.

one picture is worth it. $$$$$$$$$$$ and $

I'm in love!:p

Sorry just had to show it.:dark:

(Arnold voice on)...

"I know what this is... its a sno-cone maker... that's what this is...

Is it a water heater??"

:D Later! OL JR :)

Great score!
Spent 25 years designing those things....the new MSO's are nice.
Will make debugging a lot easier.
Enjoy!

I had to enlarge the image several times before I was sure it was an Oscilloscope. Not exactly like the ones I used in the Marines to troubleshoot radar systems, but that was forty years ago.....
So do you really need this to make LED's light up a nosecone?
J/K, I'm sure you do other "techy" stuff way over my head too. I would have to get into a hobby with ROCKET SCIENTISTS! :y:

...Marines to troubleshoot radar systems...
Marines with electronics??? I don't believe it...

(hehehehehehe, had to go there, at least I kept it clean, btw I was Navy...)

So do you [I said:
really[/I] need this to make LED's light up a nosecone?

This go's wayyyyyyyyy beyond LED nose cones. :wink: It's a engamnearing thing.

and some already know what this baby cost (13K). But does also doe's most networks, remote linking, CAN buss and a whole bunch of nerd niffy thing.

Marines with electronics??? I don't believe it...

(hehehehehehe, had to go there, at least I kept it clean, btw I was Navy...)

Yeah, I got two years of training at Millington Naval Air Station in Tennessee, then ended up teaching motorcycle safety in Iwakuni, Japan. On a NAS... Go figure. We did maintain a side looking radar system in phantom jets that flew recon. missions in Viet Nam. It was a Marine mission flown with RF-4b's. (sorry about the hijak)

Cool I've been shopping around for a new fishfinder for my bass boat too. Is that a humminbird?

O'scopes just seem to get better with age (unless you can afford a new one - which I can't - then you are just deluding yourself - which I am).

Bones

O scope.jpg

Back