Mini P-527

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba02STi

Reaction score
So i decided to build a miniature version of my P Man-527... It isn't a 100% down scale cause if i did then it would be unstable and require more weight then i could stuff in the nose cone... lol

The Mini P-527 is an 18mm MINDI... very simple construction and if it actually flies as high as it is supposed to sim to then wow is all I have to say... I opted out for matching the livery on its bigger brother and wanted to go with something else... 2 reasons... ran out of blue and white paint and i was being lazy and didn't go to the store

I am still deciding on whether or not i want to throw a clear coat on it... i need to fix the paint on the fin as you can see in the pic below... but IMO it doesn't look too bad

20121220_203310.jpg

I have never seen it's bigger brother. Can you post pictures? Is it a Kit?

Bigger brother

20121220_231514.jpg

Size comparison

20121220_231308.jpg

Bigger brother is a 24mm MINDI... No they are both scratch builds

Bigger brother

20121220_231514.jpg

Size comparison

20121220_231308.jpg

Bigger brother is a 24mm MINDI... No they are both scratch builds

Nice color combo,what brand of paint did you use and if you can remember,which color blue?Kind of looks like my Madcow Striker that I have yet to build.

Nice color combo,what brand of paint did you use and if you can remember,which color blue?Kind of looks like my Madcow Striker that I have yet to build.

ummmm i know for the for the mini i used rusto flouresant green and 2x flat black

for the 24mm i believe it was just wally world special blue and white... they were actually cans that i had sitting around and decided to use up...

Back