Microsoft Computational Photography Applications

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffjblack

Reaction score
I stumbled across this site over the weekend. In the video below, I demo one of the apps: ICE or Image Composite Editor. I stitched together a panorama from a recent flight that had a 4k sports camera on board, with decent results on the first try. Most all of these are free as far as I can tell. I'm going to see what Hyperlaspe does to rocket video next.

https://bit.ly/icemicrosoft

Wow, that is really a cool application of panorama-stitching. I suppose you could combine still frames from more than just one flight video...thanks for this demo, that is a very good idea.

Thanks for looking in. Yes I'm combing back through the Gigs of rocket videos I have. Lots of frames to look at! There is also the Hyperlapse on that Microsoft Computational Photography Applications site that is supposed to do something with video. Guess I'll check that out too. This seems to all be free. Just some outlet to bring in interested graduate students and see what they can do is how I understand this project.

Back