Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketgeek101

Reaction score
Christmas is nearly here! So without further ado, MERRY CHRISTMAS TRF! May you all have a day full of joy (and rocket goodies stuffed under the tree!:wink:)

Oh and Happy new year (but we all know that this just means it's time for the next round of who can burn the most Ns in a year:):wink:)!

:hohoho::santa-smile::merry-christmas::santa-smile::hohoho:​

Merry Christmas to all!!

:snowman::present::present::hohoho::happydeer::happydeer:

Merry Christmas,,,
Happy Holidays,,,
Happy new Year,,,

A healthy and safe year for all,,,
Full of happiness and prosperity.......

Teddy

Merry Christmas to you too Sebastian !

I was expecting some family in from Toronto today ,but all is cancelled due to the ice storms they had :(

It`s snowing and blowing outside ,nice and cozy looking out there.My brother and I are making a nice fire outside ,plenty of fireworks and yule cheer !

Take care !

Paul T:hohoho:

Merry Christmas to all of our TRF friends! Please be safe out there.

:merry-christmas:

Merry Christmas to you too Sebastian !

I was expecting some family in from Toronto today ,but all is cancelled due to the ice storms they had :(

It`s snowing and blowing outside ,nice and cozy looking out there.My brother and I are making a nice fire outside ,plenty of fireworks and yule cheer !

Take care !

Paul T:hohoho:

I'll drink to that! And Merry Christmas to all! :D

:tree:MERRY CHRISTMAS:candy: and a :snowflake:HAPPY NEW YEAR:cheers: from 3D ROCKETRY!

Merry Christmas to all on TRF. Hope you all have a great time with family and friends and get a little something rocketry related under the tree…

Nate

A very Merry Christmas,,,,,,,,,,
A very Happy New Year,,,,,,,,,,

Will you please raise your glass..........

Through the coming year,,,,,,,

May you and yours,,,,,,

Stay healthy above all else,,,,,,,,,
Be happy,,,,,,,
Cherish personal relationships,,, for they are what count.......
Be prosperous.........

May you have just barely enough of the bad
to make you acutely aware and appreciative of all of the good.......

May your vision be broad and clear,,,,,,,
May your heart be grateful for all you have.........

Teddy

I wanna weigh in with a big ole MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to each and every one of you and yours .........but I'm going to rant also.

Every Christmas Eve I find myself spending the whole day in the kitchen prepping and baking this and that, throw in a little work on someones floor plan here and there, cleaning up the mess I made in the kitchen along with the rest of the house! "Oh darn, I still gotta wrap my brother's packages and deliver the ones to my special neighbors before they take off." Now my back is killing me. It's 4:30 PM and I'm only 1/2 done.....:cry::cry::cry: All those Christmas chores! AARG!!!

(rant over)

Joyeux Noël .... fröhliche Weihnachten.... Santa Claus now heading to USA.... done his job in Europe now... wishing the community a peacefull day with your families

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone! Lets hope for a great year of flying in 2014!

Back