• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Marsa33, LCD and Gyro for Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmhepworth

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve decided to simplify my altimeter collection and limit myself to Missile Works, Featherweight, and Eggtimer stuff. So I’d like to sell my Marsa 33, LCD and Gyro Module. $210.00 shipped continental US. And, no. I don‘t want to sell the Gyro module separately. If that’s what I end up doing, Wayne Comfort gets first dibs.

IMG_0300.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0303.jpeg
    IMG_0303.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0301.jpeg
    IMG_0301.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0302.jpeg
    IMG_0302.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Someone asked a question. Since it‘s a good question, I’ll answer it here as well.

It’s flown twice. Parachutes deployed on both. Both were two stages. I broke the lead on the ematch to the sustainer on the first one, so it obviously didn’t fire. The second one didn’t fire the ematch for the sustainer either, probably because of user error. I’m just not up to trying to figure it out when I’m able to get sustainers to light with a Raven and a Proton.

PayPal is preferred.

Back