Level 1 certification build

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know but I was going to build it dual deploy because I don't want to go on a quest to find it.

Mine was built single deploy and will likely stay that way. I have a tracker in it for the high flights and couple months ago put it up on a "J" Mach 1 to 6000ft! My favorite flight yet!

J354 6G White Cesaroni

One Mile J354.jpg

Yeah I know but I was going to build it dual deploy because I don't want to go on a quest to find it.

Note that clos-ER is not always the same as close :wink:

My dad's L2 went 6200 feet, and landed 1.5 miles away WITH dual deploy.

Braden

Nice thread. Im going to get my L1 build thread going soon.

Congrats on the L1 Cert! I really like the LOC kits,(My L1 was on a LOC Hight-Tech) they are really light which is why I used streamer recovery on mine.(Yes, Streamer on a Cert flight!) I'm now thinking over my options for L2.
I would like to try dual-deploy only to start experimenting w/electronics and more sophistication, however, Cert flights should be kept simple.

I've been thinking of this for a real head turner; A light LOC kit w/ dual deployed STREAMERS!.....sounds like an Insane waste of effort on electronics,altimeters,charges ect......but it just may actually work.

Latest posts

Back