Leaping to the Past

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketholic

Pushing the limits of ingenuity and engineering
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I grew up in the Northeast USA and enjoyed building rockets as a kid. School, relationships, partying, and work got in the way and this fun hobby was left behind but not forgotten. 40 years later I found myself working in the in one of the most interesting places on the planet with some great coworkers. I came to find out there was a group of them that build and launch rockets in a local(ish) club. I tagged along to a launch and promptly bought a starter kit with an Amazon and a Crossfire. Then - as I did when I was a kid - I started scratch building.
I swear it is just like being a kid again! The buying spree(s) ensued, and I have a shelf lined with kits to build plus some ambitious scratch build ideas.
Now I look out my office window and see rockets from KSC and CCSF going up then do it myself with some super friends! Too much fun!

Welcome! You'll find a bunch of us re-born rocketeers here! And many of us will be very jealous of you being so close to KSC and working with rocketeers to boot!

But note: if you have a shelf full or rockets, we like lots of pics!

Back