• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Launch Rail w/ Stake Mount

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghambit

Reaction score
Time to part ways with my hybrid rig. Only used a few launches (great success with a Contrail I motor). Here's what's up for sale:

-Pratt Hobbies ULS [ultimate launch system] Modules 1 & 2 (includes 100ft remote fill/launch cable, fill solenoid, longer fill hose and fittings w/npt adapters, and adapters for all hybrid engines) $225 + $15 shipping SOLD

-20lb (large) Aluminum Nitrous Tank with pressure gauge and carrying handle. (empty, will need hydro inspection soon) $75 + $30 shipping SOLD

-8ft. Aluminum launch rail w/stops and heavy duty stake mount $50 + $40 shipping

Will provide better pics if interested. Most of the "heavy lifting" has already been done for you with this setup. Just plug and play. Prices are non-negotiable. Items will ship separately.

-Shawn :gavel:

DSCN6455.jpg

DSCN6456.jpg

DSCN6457.jpg

DSCN6458.jpg

DSCN6459.jpg

DSCN6460.jpg

DSCN6461.jpg

DSCN6462.jpg

DSCN6463.jpg

20130821_230316.jpg

Last edited:
Which solenoids from Doug? the regular or the large ones? cannot see on your pics...
thx
denis

Pm on the Tank

QUOTE=Ghambit]
Matrix said:
will you take a even $100.00 for the tank shipped? I have Paypal, so if you agree , send me your Paypal address to send payment to.

Sorry, tank sold already to a budding hybrid flyer.[/QUOTE]

SO MUCH FOR BEING THE FIRST TO RESPOND TO TRY TO BUY THE TANK!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM SNIPE IT FROM ME!! SURE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO IS DOING THAT!!!!

I thought people on this Forum usually have respect on when a person pm someone to buy something that they don't try to snipe it from a potential buyer!!! I guess its better to buy from ebay than here, that way there not someone scamming!!!!:eyeroll:

I thought people on this Forum usually have respect on when a person pm someone to buy something that they don't try to snipe it from a potential buyer!!! I guess its better to buy from ebay than here, that way there not someone scamming!!!!

url-1.gif

Back