• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hypertek Hybrid Tanks, Motor, Fill Stems, Ground Support Complete Launch System

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dierenarts

Reaction score
DONATED TO OREGON STATE UNIVERSITY

Still no interest, am considering breaking up the set and selling piece meal if that would work for anyone.

Also, would also consider donating to a local club for tax write-off.

Anyone interested this stuff is still available!

Due to personal reasons I need to sell my HyperTEK hybrid motor and ground support system. Tired of just putting in an igniter and burning solid propellant? Make it more interesting!

First the tanks and motor systems:

1) Original J tank
2) Hammerhead J tank
3) 4800cc aluminum oxygen tank (equivalent to original Armageddon M tank) fitted with injector bell housing and vent stem
4) 2 I/J-FX motor grains
5) 1 M motor grain
6) Extra O rings, vent valve stems and vent tubing
7) 6 various sized orifices for the J tanks (these determine nitrous flow and thus the motor impulse/burn profile)

Ground support system: (oxygen and nitrous not included)

1) J fill stem assembly includes motor standoff post and drop down stem (adapted with launch rail buttons)
2) M fill stem assembly
3) Nitrous fill and dump solenoids
4) Oxygen solenoid
5) Oxygen regulator valve and pressure gauges
6) High pressure fill hoses
7) Original HyperTEK control box, igniter and plug boxes
8) Includes motor tie down zip ties and partial coil of igniter wire

Complete package worth more than $2,250. I’ll take best offer over $500. Prefer CT, MA, RI, NY local buyer, if not buyer pays shipping.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

IMG_5462.jpg

Last edited:
I'd be all over this if I lived closer. One club I fly with has a semi-complete setup and this would definitely complete it so we could fly anything.

Edward

How much are you asking for these items?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

StanO

Back