L1 Certification Launches during the Spaceport America Cup (or immediately after).

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We're trying to help a group of 8 students in attempting their L1 certification launches. We're thinking of scheduling them either during the week of Spaceport America Cup (in New Mexico) or right after, potentially on the 24th or 25th of June. It would be great if they're happening in NM but we're willing to drive to Texas or Arizona if needed.

Are you saying you'd like to do them at the Spaceport America Cup? If so, I would suggest you contact the organizers of the event in advance, to see if that's acceptable to them.

Or are you saying you're hoping to find a nearby launch where you can do the certifications?

Are you saying you'd like to do them at the Spaceport America Cup? If so, I would suggest you contact the organizers of the event in advance, to see if that's acceptable to them.

Or are you saying you're hoping to find a nearby launch where you can do the certifications?

The first option would be awesome if it's possible, but most folks agree it is likely not possible (I'll shoot the organizers a message to confirm).

The second option seems like our next best shot, I suppose.

There quite a few launches happening in the 16th, 17th, or 18th of June window, but we'll be a bit tight on time to arrive for those.

Back