• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kits for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompsonje

Reaction score
The following kits are for sale.

Holverson Designs, Inc. Zoomie 13mm Boost Glider. Skill Level 1. Easy to Build. Easy to follow instructions.

Nova Hobbies ASP Scale Model of the historic sounding rocket. 1/12 scale. Length: 12.25 inches, Diameter: 13.8mm. Engines suggetsed for flight: 1/2 A3-2T, 1/2 A3-4T, A3-4T, A10-3T.

Apogee Micro V-2 This is a Micro V-2 that uses the hard to find 10.5 mm engines. It could be modified for 13mm motors.

Apogee SR-72 Darkbird 13mm Boost Glider. It resembles the SR-71 Blackbird.

The Launch Pad Grail SA-7 SAM Sport Scale model of an SA-7 shoulder launched rocket widely used by the former Soviet Union and still utilized today across the world. Length: 31.25 inches, Diameter: 1.6 inches. Recommended motors: D12-3, D12-5, E15-7

Edmonds Ivee 13mm Boost Glider. Easy to build and fly. Skill Level 2

Holverson Desgins, Inc Silver Hawk 13mm Bost Glider. Laser cut balsa parts. Easy to build and fly. Recommended motors: 1/2 A3-2T, A3-4T

Holverson Designs, Inc. Swinger This is a unique swing wing rocket glider. Laser cut balsa. It is made for 18mm motors. Recommended motors: B4-2, C6-3.

Estes Alpha This is a beginner rocket that can be built and ready for launch within one hour. The fin is a plastic molded section.

Estes remake Orbital Transport This is a remake of the Orbital Transport by Backyard Rocketry. The kits is a skill level 4 Boost glider kit. It is a very cool kit that any Born Again Rocketeer would love to build and fly. It is a 18mm Boost Glider model.

Estes Remake Scissor Wing This is a remake from Backyard Rocketry. The balsa is laser cut and easy to build. The wing swings out after boost and glides back to the ground gracefully. It utilizes 18mm motors for launch.

E-mail me for photos of any kit, and e-mail me to make an offer for items of interest. I promise that each kit is in mint condition.

Back