Is Cosmodrome Rocketry Still Selling Kits?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljwilley

I’m pretty sure it will work…
Reaction score
Their website is still running, but I have failed to contact them. I may be interested in one of their kits. Are they out of business, or are they still selling. If they are still selling, how may I be able to contact them?

Thanks!

I am still here. Had some personal and health issues pull me away from rocketry for a while. Right now I'm getting some Nike Smokes and Aerobee Hi's ready to ship. Have been spending LOTS of time re-working the Vostok kit, moving parts to the laser cutter, adding more details and making it a much easier kit to assemble. I'm just finishing up a few small details and starting to get parts made for the first batch. Once I get done with this I'll get the BBII and BBVC back in production. The Nike Apache is on hold right now because I'm out of Apache tubes and it's $$$ to get some made. This has also been my slowest selling kit. If I hear enough need for this kit I'll put it back on the to do list.

Please bear with me as I get back up to speed.

I have other builds that are higher priority, but once I am done with them, I may be interested in a BBII. The kit I would want after that would actually be the Nike apache. Eventually, if I do get a Nike apache, you could just send me the parts other than the tubes; I could provide my own tubes, if they are common sizes. (If it makes it cheaper)

I have your Nike Smoke and Aerobee-Hi kits. Currently building the Aerobee. The Aerobee kits are fantastic. Nothing like it out there. Looking for the BBII and yes a Nike Apache! Good luck with all the personal and health stuff. Cheers!

How are you going to sell the Vostok kits?
I have enough materials to build 7-9 kits. After that I'll need to get new booster tubes, that could take a month or two just to get them. After that I only have enough core tubes for another ~20 kits, then I'll need to get those too. It's going to be slow at first, I'll be doing my best to get them to everyone that whats one. The first few will be direct sales, after that I'll send some to Apogee.

I am still here. Had some personal and health issues pull me away from rocketry for a while. Right now I'm getting some Nike Smokes and Aerobee Hi's ready to ship. Have been spending LOTS of time re-working the Vostok kit, moving parts to the laser cutter, adding more details and making it a much easier kit to assemble. I'm just finishing up a few small details and starting to get parts made for the first batch. Once I get done with this I'll get the BBII and BBVC back in production. The Nike Apache is on hold right now because I'm out of Apache tubes and it's $$$ to get some made. This has also been my slowest selling kit. If I hear enough need for this kit I'll put it back on the to do list.

Please bear with me as I get back up to speed.
I am looking forward to the BBII....I need another nosecone for mine.

Mike --

I'm interested in buying one or two of your Aerobee Hi - two stage kits. Can you please let me know when those might be available, price and ordering information? Thank you.

Back