Aerobee Hi/150 details wanted

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spurkey

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm building a Cosmodrome Aerobee Hi and want to tart it up a bit. I have some specific questions I'm hoping to get clarification on:

* I'm hoping to find pictures of Aerobee Hi flights out of Fort Churchill. The Cosmodrome kit comes with decals and paint schemes for NRL 42 and for USAF 79, with the kit including an extra tube for the payload of NRL 42. I'd love to find any details instead for any of the Canadian flights.
* some of the sustainer fins have a squarish channel detail in the aft end. The displayed example at Wallops Island has it empty but the one at New Mexico has it filled in. Any idea what's supposed to be there? Anyone have accurate dimensions for it?

some of the sustainer fins have a squarish channel detail in the aft end. The displayed example at Wallops Island has it empty but the one at New Mexico has it filled in. Any idea what's supposed to be there? Anyone have accurate dimensions for it

Is the display at Wallops a 150A? I think that’s what was launched there.

There are 3 of them at White Sands, I have some crude photos I took over 20 years ago. One of them has the slots empty, one of them has tabs in the slots similar to the photo above, the third one I can't tell from my photographs.

Back