Introduction

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickEly

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Ya'll! Yup I'm a Texan. Born and Raised in Dallas, TX. I built model rockets as a kid and got back into it in the 90's. A friend of mine has designed several rockets and one them caught my interest. We ultimately put together a kit and gave it to a couple people to try. One of those people was a member of this forum, Frank Burke. He had several suggestions to make the model look more like the real thing, and thats what brought me here. The model is a "near scale" model of the GAM-77 Hound Dog Missile shown below. Once I've met the requirements of the forum, I'll make the kit available.
A little Texas humor, What's the plural of ya'll? All Ya'll!IMGL0103 copy.jpg

Hey Ya'll! Yup I'm a Texan. Born and Raised in Dallas, TX. I built model rockets as a kid and got back into it in the 90's. A friend of mine has designed several rockets and one them caught my interest. We ultimately put together a kit and gave it to a couple people to try. One of those people was a member of this forum, Frank Burke. He had several suggestions to make the model look more like the real thing, and thats what brought me here. The model is a "near scale" model of the GAM-77 Hound Dog Missile shown below. Once I've met the requirements of the forum, I'll make the kit available.
A little Texas humor, What's the plural of ya'll? All Ya'll!View attachment 632922
Yep, Frank is indeed on here, I think I met him at LDRS 2022. Nice work on that Hound Dog!

Back