International Rocket Week 2010.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astroscot

Reaction score
Dear friends and fellow rocketeers.

International Rocket Week 2010 (IRW 2010) will be held from Monday 23rd to Monday 30th August, in Ayrshire, Scotland.

The "Press Release" about this event is attached. Please feel free to copy, or print out this Release and re-distribute it as you think might be appropriate. Thank you.

Full details of IRW 2010 are up on the event web pages at ~

www.irw.org.uk

My full contact details are available at this link. Should you have any queries, requests, or require further information about IRW 2010, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

The attached picture shows an M class rocket by Michael Caine of EARS (East Anglia Rocketry Society) launching out of HPR Area 1 at the Fairlie Moor Rocket Site (FMRS - ceiling at this site is 16,000 Feet AMSL; Site elevation is 820 Feet), flying venue for IRW 2010 (and home flying site of the Scottish Aeronautics & Rocketry Association, SARA). The purple heather on the hillside in the background is a dead give away that this is a Scottish rocket site. This picture was taken at IRW 2007.

If you can make it, I very much look forward to seeing you and flying with you at IRW 2010.

In the meantime, I hope that all Members of The Rocketry Forum are well, and that all your rocket projects and flying this year are progressing successfully and enjoyably.

Yours ever,

John Bonsor,
IRW 2010 Organiser.

Michael Caines M class solid rocket on launch at the Fairlie Moor Site IRW 2007.jpg

View attachment IRW 2010 Press Release.doc

Latest posts

Back