Indiana Rocketry Launch, Ash Grove Indiana...Sunday May 4th.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LAUNCH CANCELLED DUE TO CROPS IN THE FIELD!

One of the requirements of the land owners is that we cannot use the fields after they plant. See you in the fall.

Gus we always enjoy launching with great people and especially when you are there on Sundays.

You flatter me, young lady.:eek: It's the people that make this hobby so enjoyable...Without all the great friends i've been able too make over the years, it would just be large portions of paychecks going up in smoke in seconds.

Sad news but it's in our long term best interest to keep the farmers happy.

Yes, it is...

My first thoughts too Claude...Besides the words #$@%...& Mutha*^%$@! :rant:

LAUNCH CANCELLED DUE TO CROPS IN THE FIELD!

One of the requirements of the land owners is that we cannot use the fields after they plant.

Again...Yes, it is...

Now, time for the heart attack.

Aaaaaugh! I actually got a rare night off from work for this!?:surprised:
Aaaaaugh! Prepped TWO rockets...:surprised:
Aaaaaugh! Built (2) L's, (1) M and, (1) N. :surprised:
Aaaaaugh! Sitting here in my P.J's scratching myself wondering what to do...:surprised:

I know.

Roadtrip!

We can STILL get Dave Porter his long overdue L-3...tomorrow over in Ohio with the OAMC crew! It will be all worth it too see "Pop's" get that one taken care of. ;)

Hold on Dave, i'm coming! :D

There are still some BluesRocks launches and, of course the Wildman Memorial Day "Big CHUNK of Heifer and, Fly debauchery".

Put one off to the side Tim, i like my steaks rare...:eek:

You flatter me, young lady.:eek: It's the people that make this hobby so enjoyable...Without all the great friends i've been able too make over the years, it would just be large portions of paychecks going up in smoke in seconds.

Yes, it is...

My first thoughts too Claude...Besides the words #$@%...& Mutha*^%$@! :rant:

Again...Yes, it is...

Now, time for the heart attack.

Aaaaaugh! I actually got a rare night off from work for this!?:surprised:
Aaaaaugh! Prepped TWO rockets...:surprised:
Aaaaaugh! Built (2) L's, (1) M and, (1) N. :surprised:
Aaaaaugh! Sitting here in my P.J's scratching myself wondering what to do...:surprised:

I know.

Roadtrip!

We can STILL get Dave Porter his long overdue L-3...tomorrow over in Ohio with the OAMC crew! It will be all worth it too see "Pop's" get that one taken care of. ;)

Hold on Dave, i'm coming! :D

There are still some BluesRocks launches and, of course the Wildman Memorial Day "Big CHUNK of Heifer and, Fly debauchery".

Put one off to the side Tim, i like my steaks rare...:eek:

So does this mean you will be at Buckeye Blast Saturday and Sunday now? I'll be there Sunday. You know... I was told that the OAMC field can handle an N :wink:

So does this mean you will be at Buckeye Blast Saturday and Sunday now? I'll be there Sunday. You know... I was told that the OAMC field can handle an N :wink:

At least all day Saturday...looks like windy tomorrow (Sat.) but, I don't put 100% faith in forecasts.
If things go well for Dave and, I....I just might drive home and, prep the Gizmo with N for Sunday!
I hate motels...and, my job is to drive 600 miles a day so, that doesn't bother me too much.
Maybe I'll see you there?
Got to get my usual four hour nap...then "Operation Scorch Ohio" begins...
:D

At least all day Saturday...looks like windy tomorrow (Sat.) but, I don't put 100% faith in forecasts.
If things go well for Dave and, I....I just might drive home and, prep the Gizmo with N for Sunday!
I hate motels...and, my job is to drive 600 miles a day so, that doesn't bother me too much.
Maybe I'll see you there?
Got to get my usual four hour nap...then "Operation Scorch Ohio" begins...
:D

Yes, it definitely looks windy tomorrow. Also, they are calling for greater chances of rain on Sunday afternoon so we'll have to see, but at least the wind looks flyable on Sunday. Have fun tomorrow! Hopefully I'll see you/finally meet you on Sunday and will be bringing the L1300BB to fly. Btw what 6XL N do you have?

Latest posts

Back