I'M BACK BABY!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "need for protection" can be imagined anywhere.
Never felt it myself.
Don't understand the mentality where you put yourself in a situation where you might need it............and I've been in some tough places around the world.

The "need for protection" can be imagined anywhere.
Never felt it myself.
Don't understand the mentality where you put yourself in a situation where you might need it............and I've been in some tough places around the world.
The best way to protect yourself is to stay away from situations where you might be in danger, can't always be done though.

I would venture to guess that in his 8 years away Portland has pretty much turned into a ghetto.
I never cared for living in Portland, but it WAS a fairly nice city.
Can”t say that any longer.
Always am entertained when random people answer questions that were asked to other people. Nobody asked you tsmmiller, yet you interject like a cancer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I have visited, much to my consternation. Mrs likes one particular store downtown. What used to be a vibrant city is no longer. 30% vacancy rate of office space does not happen for no reason. The city is now a cess pool. Granted, some cleanup may be occurring now….but not much.
Glad you think it is still City of Roses, keep those rose colored glasses on!
Yet again, you just jump aboard with no basis, no one asked you this question.
If I ever meet you at a launch I'm buying all the beverages because I'm interested in how your little mind works.

Back