Hi, my name is Kevin, and I'm a BABAR..

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kruland

Reaction score
Hi all. I took a little hiatus from rocketry and my presence from this website and I'm looking to get involved again. I haven't flown a rocket in over 4 years. I've kept my membership in Tripoli up to date but don't feel qualified at that level any more.

Some of you might remember me from my days of holding the OpenRocket candle. I support their efforts but haven't been involved in any way in more than 6 years.

Anyway, I want to get back into it and am planning on a simple "little K" flight with Kloudbusters in November. Wish me luck!

Kevin

Ya Chuck, that was intentional. I think I had a big presence here a long time ago (at least in my mind). I certainly had a lot of unanswered DMs. Anyway, the only way to get through all the motors I've accumulated it is to fly them.

Good to have you back Kevin, and yep some of us do remember you from you heavy involvement with OR especially v15.09. Thanks for what you did in those days and for the groundwork you helped lay for the group thats working on v23.09 Beta now (and v22 before that) without all the OR team we wouldnt have a great opensource product for the community.

hahahahhahahaha

yep,
that did sound like introducing yourself to a support group..

Hello,
My name is Teddy and I have a problem, lol..

Teddy

Back