• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Help me find this thread !!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOEROCKET

Reaction score
I need help finding a lost thread. It had a rockets gone wild video or a crazy rockets video. It had a flyig spider rocket that was cool.

Thanks, Joe

The TRF search engine is not very good. It needs a sort by relevance feature or some kind of better algorithm to make relevant results appear near the top. I would use Google, but it doesn't find many threads.

Also, there seems to be a bug with the OR operator. For example: 'glass finish epoxy' has 101 results, 'fiberglass finish epoxy' has 72 results, but 'glass OR fiberglass finish epoxy' has 2597 results (most of them irrelevant).

this has been an issue more than once. one fact is,
the search would work much better if people would not post such cryptic titles as.>>

rocket kit

my new rocket

Is it me or...

...need help

estes kit

guess what?

new project

my build thread

question

check this out!

finally done!

need some advice

anyone have this problem?

launched a rocket

...and so on...

It so much better for everyone to put a better indication of what the thread is about in the title. Most members do .It's not hard at all

:confused:

Originally posted by stymye
this has been an issue more than once. one fact is,
the search would work much better if people would not post such cryptic titles as.>>

rocket kit

my new rocket

Is it me or...

...need help

estes kit

guess what?

new project

my build thread

question

check this out!

finally done!

need some advice

anyone have this problem?

launched a rocket

...and so on...

It so much better for everyone to put a better indication of what the thread is about in the title. Most members do .It's not hard at all

:confused:

True...if you just search thread titles.

Back