Hartle Engineering FINALS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicagonative17

Reaction score
These are the winners of 3 polls created early. Because of the prize at stake, there will be a face-off between the winners to see who will win Hartle Engineers Grande Award. Please Take time to vote on who you think has the Best Rocket of the Month.

Watching this contest is more fun than watching Hillary and Barak !:D

Woo Hoo 2 Winners!
OK guys you know what to do:D

Ed Hartle

Hartle Engineering, Inc.

"Still Chasing the Demon"

What can I say...but, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou to all those who voted. I would also like to say congratulations to Stymye for his win. What a race. :D

Lastly, thankyou to Hartle Engineering.

:star:

thanks Nickc and congratulations as well , I even gave you my vote for one very creative rocket !

I recieved the victory box , thanks again to ED at Hartle for such a great prize offer. I plan to donate a large part of the chutes and streamers to the youngsters at launches that often have troubles with regular plastic chutes,such as melted wad recoverys

Many of the packages contain up to 3 chutes/streamers
so I plan to upgrade several of my older models as well,like my TLP kit mylar chutes.

I have already tried these chutes before the contest so this is an honest testimonial , not a hyped up sales pitch
these are >bar none< the best chutes available to upgrade the usuall plastic type found in many kits, and very affordable to anyone.
but don't just take my word(and many others) for it,..
I urge people to see for themselves the quality and value in Hartle products.
plus Ed is one of the many "good guys" in this great hobby.

hartleeng.jpg

Great scott, what a haul Styme! :D

Yeah, those chutes are great! I have dug into my 'bribe' package to upgrade some of my rockets..I got another bunch of them that I need to get shroud lines for..

Back