Happy Thanksgiving

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Guys and gals,

I want to wish each everyone one of you a Happy Thanksgiving. I would recommend that you reach out to one member of your local club to see how they are doing. This is a tough time economically and with the pandemic.

Also, share you good moments on this thread.

I’m thankful for all of the knowledge and fun I got to share with the trfers this year. Good idea Chuck, outreach will happen here.
Happy Thanksgiving !

Happy thanksgiving back to you Chuck, and to every member of TRF.

I also want to thank you Chuck for your service on the front lines during this pandemic, and the timely information you have provided to help all of the members of this forum. Be safe and take care of yourself

Happy Thanksgiving, Chuck! And to you and everyone here, may you all have a blessed day today and all days.
I have so much to be thankful for this year, not the least of which is how welcome you all have made me here.

Best thanksgiving and birthday, ever!!!

I was reading today the history of Thanksgiving and how it was the celebration of killing 500 Indians and enslaving a lot of them and shipping them back to Europe as slaves so it has some really bad history. Americans naturally have turned it into a feel good holiday.

I was reading today the history of Thanksgiving and how it was the celebration of killing 500 Indians and enslaving a lot of them and shipping them back to Europe as slaves so it has some really bad history. Americans naturally have turned it into a feel good holiday.

When you study US history, it is evident there is a lot of things to be proud of and also some major atrocities committed in the course of building our Nation. The same is true all over the world and throughout history going back ages. The best we can do is learn from the past and move forward while trying not to repeat the ugly parts.

that was completely fascinating ,if it is actually true, I don't know how they found all that information out but a very interesting story

They do have a habit of posting fiction / satire in the form of news -- I can never really tell the difference since I do not read the paper often enough.

Latest posts

Back