Happy Birthday to tquigg and lessgravity!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveCombs

Carnivore, Interrupted
Reaction score
An end-of-summer ice cream cake to both of you. Try to fly something all three days of this extended holiday weekend! Heck, why not start today and make it 4?

Thank you kindly! The Blue Mountain Rocketeers have a three-day launch event coming up Sept 14-16. I plan on burning a lot of propellant in celebration!

Best Regards

Thank you for the Birthday wishes.I accept your challenge and will try to launch something each day. Maybe MMX in the yard but it's a launch. Just finished building an Arapahoe E that I received for my birthday last year. I'll post pictures soon.

My wife always fixes me a Baked Alaska so I have some ice creamy goodness to look forward to.

Happy day! Yep, August is a good month for birthdays! And today's are the last for the month!

Congrats and have a great one!
jim

My wife bought me a new 4000 watt generator as a birthday present for our motor home. Now I'll have power to run the air conditioner at the rocket launches! Yippeee! :dancing2:

Good stuff on the air conditioner :) happy Birthday to you both :dancing2:
Cheers
fred

Back