• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Carbon Tubes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a little tease for Dave :). Had some small bit of infusion resin and thought why not give it it's first coat.

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1412138854.997798.jpg

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1
Mariah 54 - CTI RedLightning- I-100 - 6,345 Feet

Any blems or not straight tubes ..I can take and chop up for Funk Saucers MMTs .

Oh and I am making him a Saucer too.

Kenny

Any blems or not straight tubes ..I can take and chop up for Funk Saucers MMTs .

Oh and I am making him a Saucer too.

Kenny

I just made a glass tube that I am not too happy with. I really dont know if ACP Composites got the glass mixed up or something, but the tube came out thinner than what it should have been. Usually the 6oz. cloth requires 6 complete wraps to get a thickness of 0.06", which is the standard thickness of most tubes. If anything this glass cloth I got is lighter than 6oz.

Would you like the tube? I am confident the ID will be right for stand rings and bulkheads, but nose cones and outer rings wont match.

Alexander Solis

TRA - Level 1
Mariah 54 - CTI RedLightning- I-100 - 6,345 Feet

Back