Floor wax??

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Race58

Reaction score
I have seen here that most use Future floor wax to coat over the paint and to seal the decals.
My wife uses a product called "Quick Shine Professional" from Holloway House on our floors. long lasting and doesn't seems to yellow. It is based on "Polymer Technology"
Has anybody ever used this before?

I have seen here that most use Future floor wax to coat over the paint and to seal the decals.
My wife uses a product called "Quick Shine Professional" from Holloway House on our floors. long lasting and doesn't seems to yellow. It is based on "Polymer Technology"
Has anybody ever used this before?

The reason we use Future is because it is pure Acrylic. What are the ingredients of "Quick Shine"?

Try shooting them an email and see if they'll give more insight on the product. Might just ask if it's acrylic base. Hopefully, than can at least tell you that much. Other thing you can do, is test it on another rocket that you may not be so proud of. Then you haven't ruined anything special. And who knows, you might just end up sprucing it up and giving it a new life!

I called them Foose,,,, They said that Polymer is a combo of Acrylic and Polyurethane.
She said that on some paints it could produce a haze after application. If it works they claim that it will be a more durable finish than Future.
Of course I will test first.
Try shooting them an email and see if they'll give more insight on the product. Might just ask if it's acrylic base. Hopefully, than can at least tell you that much. Other thing you can do, is test it on another rocket that you may not be so proud of. Then you haven't ruined anything special. And who knows, you might just end up sprucing it up and giving it a new life!

Back