FlisKits September 2004 DOM

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another DOM?!!! Didn't you just have one last month? And the month before that... and before that.. and before that ... ... ... and before that?

How many DOM's do you Want?!! :confused:

:D Sorry, couldn't resist givin Jim a hard time ;) :kill: :D

Guys who make smarta** sarcastic remarks about your contest are disqualified from entering that month?

Originally posted by powderburner
Guys who make smarta** sarcastic remarks about your contest are disqualified from entering that month?

sssssshh
Shh.gif

Don't give him any ideas
shameonyou.gif

rotfl.gif

Originally posted by powderburner

naaaa, they can enter... ...we'll just send them some "smarta**" certificates... LOL

Speaking of certificates... do you still issue those frameable (He did it!) certificates for making an entry, and for winning?

I have a possible entry. I don't know if it'll work as I want it to or not...but that's what flight-testing is for, right?

Jason

Originally posted by n3tjm
Speaking of certificates... do you still issue those frameable (He did it!) certificates for making an entry, and for winning?

Yep, just behind.... I owe folks their "rocket scientist" certificates and the winners their winning cert for two contests...

Back