F-16 Stomp Rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketT.Coyote

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Downloaded the F-16 stomp rocket from the Ecardmodels site some months ago. The Thunderbird variation burns up lots of printer ink as you might expect. The major glitch with the kit is no pressure tube is included. The pressure tube from the F-104 stomp rocket should be compatible, but you may need to print 3-pages of cardstock to find out.

They just released an X-15 stomp rocket, and it appears to be complete with the pressure tube. An F-106 is in development.

Downloaded the F-16 stomp rocket from the Ecardmodels site some months ago. The Thunderbird variation burns up lots of printer ink as you might expect. The major glitch with the kit is no pressure tube is included. The pressure tube from the F-104 stomp rocket should be compatible, but you may need to print 3-pages of cardstock to find out.

They just released an X-15 stomp rocket, and it appears to be complete with the pressure tube. An F-106 is in development.

Hi RocketT.Coyote,

That is one of my designs, graphics was applied by a friend to my basic F16. Let me see which PSI Tube fits it and I can email it to you.

I'll contact the host and try to get it updated ASAP. Thanks for the heads up!

At work taking a lunch break, when I get home tonight I'll send you what you need.

Mike

Last edited:
Back