Everyone at Tripoli on vacation?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thobin

Reaction score
I'v sent a few emails now over the last month with no reply concerning my lvl 2, that I completed in September. Still nothing nor a reply to my queries, still showing up as lvl 1? Starting to go Hummm!

TA

I seem to remember a thread on this forum a few weeks ago which indicated they were indeed away or otherwise preoccupied for some reason last month. I looked but I am unable to find the thread.

The other thing to consider is that for L2 the prefect of your club needs to send in the test and the forms. You might check and see if that has been done. I am sure tripoli will get you taken care of.

Last edited:
Well, I just got my tripoli card a few days ago, so obviously not.

I renewed mine recently as well and the check cleared so someone is there working. Maybe you can send a letter in the mail.

There very slow on a reply . But if your paying them money there on it . I call for three weeks on a question . Then emailed her one day a got a reply within a few hours . Guess it depends on what they feel like

Something happen for sure .... I also experience problems with last emails send to Deb the secretary ( Kevin wife ). I hope it's not a health problem.

I'v sent a few emails now over the last month with no reply concerning my lvl 2, that I completed in September. Still nothing nor a reply to my queries, still showing up as lvl 1? Starting to go Hummm!

Between the holidays and some work on the email server, Deb hasn't been able to get at email for a bit. The information she needs is sitting in my email, and I forgot to give it to her last night.

-Kevin

There very slow on a reply . But if your paying them money there on it . I call for three weeks on a question . Then emailed her one day a got a reply within a few hours . Guess it depends on what they feel like

That's because answering repeated calls on the same question is a waste of time.

Not only that, but calling and asking "Where's my new card?!" the day you mailed in the paperwork is also a waste of time.

-Kevin

Between the holidays and some work on the email server, Deb hasn't been able to get at email for a bit. The information she needs is sitting in my email, and I forgot to give it to her last night.

-Kevin

Right on! I wont worry about it any more. I was getting worried that it hadn't been sent in is all, or got missed do to the holidays. Just excited is to my name in lights.

Thanks

TA

Right on! I wont worry about it any more. I was getting worried that it hadn't been sent in is all, or got missed do to the holidays. Just excited is to my name in lights.

Sounds like you're looking for it to be on the website; if so, that actually takes a bit longer.

Deb updates the HQ database and feeds it to the webmaster (currently David Wilkins). David then has to apply that change to the website. I can't answer how frequently that's happening, though once again the holidays aren't helping expedite anything.

-Kevin

When I did my L2, it did take something like 4 months to get my card back.

Who sent in your paperwork, and how was it sent? If someone else mailed it, it may have taken a while to get to Deb (some Prefects are really bad about sitting on things).

There have also been significant problems with mail getting lost.

4 months is a long time -- sounds like the paperwork didn't arrive in a timely fashion, or the first card sent out got lost, and Deb resent you a new one once she knew you hadn't received the first.

-Kevin

No it nothing to do with the card . It was about making a motor order from another vendor than Wildman . And if someone has a question it should be answered. And its not a waste of time . And why have a phone number if messages never returned? Thanks

Back