Estes nose cone assortment $5, free shipping with prime

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are you guys seeing the nose cone assortment? I looked on Amazon and it shows Sci-Fi nose cones for under $5.00 free shipping if you spend over $25.00

Why am I not seeing prim member free shipping? I opened up the site you are showing and it still shows spend over $ 25.00 for free shipping. Am I that dumb!

It should show for Prim member free shipping and then you plug in your card and it will automatically show Prim member. I am seeing the whole site but still not seeing Prim member check out. I do have the rockets that take these nose cones and it would be nice to have a back up.

I just tried the link in first post and it shows free ship for prime members. must be something on your end.

I clicked past the "spend $25" nonsense. It was "spend $25" if you want it shipped right away. Add it to your cart and proceed to checkout. More shipping options were offered. If you are willing to wait a few more days for a nose cone assortment, the shipping is free. Now it doesn't show that spend $25 thing.

Just had a knock on the front door. Amazon delivery. One of the packages was this nose cone set (I only ordered one). The production date on the package is 3/14/13, so it's not too surprising Estes is blowing them out.

Remind me to not travel with these...would be tough explaining that they're rocket parts (which may get me in more trouble)...🤔
"Sometimes a nose cone is just a nose cone." - Sigmund Freud.

I just ordered a set to drop ship to a friend as a late Christmas gift.

Just had a knock on the front door. Amazon delivery. One of the packages was this nose cone set (I only ordered one). The production date on the package is 3/14/13, so it's not too surprising Estes is blowing them out.

just got mine. nothing that I could see regarding dates. made in China.

Attachments

• Estes NC 1.jpg
    Estes NC 1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Estes NC 2.jpg
    Estes NC 2.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
nothing that I could see regarding dates

Look close at the white box, lower, right, front. There's the bar code. Above that the PN. Then above that in the "blank area" is the Mfg Date. It's not printed. It IS impressed into the cardboard. All I can make out from your image is the slashes between the numbers.

Great deal -- ordered one along with some 3D printer parts to get free shipping.

I can 3D print any nosecone I can imagine but it probably costs more than $5 to print 5 NC's like this...

Thank you for sharing -- Happy New Year!

Latest posts

Back