Estes - Monarch (#7214) Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the Estes Monarch (#7214) Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the Estes Monarch (#7214) and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

Estes: Monarch: #7214

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Last edited:
Estes Monarch (#7214) Basic Information.

estes.gif
Estes Industries

MODEL NAME: Monarch Also known as:

NUMBER: #7214

Introduced: 2010
Final Year:
Designer:

Type: Sport
Motor Mount: 1x18mm
Recovery: Parachute
Stages: 1
Length: 22.5 in. (57.1 cm)
Diameter: 1.33 in. (34 mm)
Span:
Weight: 2.4 oz. (68 g)

Mfg. Description: Another great addition to the Estes line. The Monarch is a Skill level 1 kit that definately has the beginner in mind. A simple to build kit, yet an impressive kit, the serious rocketeer will want to add to their collection.

Standing over 22 inches tall, this rocket can reach 700 feet on standard Estes engines. A preassembled 12 inch parachute returns this rocket back to earth. Repack the parachute, grab a new engine, wadding, igniter and igniter plug and you are ready to blast off again! (Estes 2012 Web Ad)

Advertising Liveries

estes-monarch%207214-2010%20cat%20livery.jpg
Estes 2010 Catalog
estes-monarch%207214-2012%20web%20livery.jpg
Estes 2012 Web Ad

Face Card(s)

estes-monarch%207214-facecard.jpg

Instruction Header(s)

estes-monarch%207214-instr%201.jpg

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also: LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Here's my just completed Estes Monarch model.

I installed a Semroc baffle to save on the recovery wadding.

The painting took a bit of thinking and reading the instructions several times before doing any masking.

The included 'name' decal is smaller than what is shown on the packaging facer card. :(

I like it. :)
Estes Monarch.jpg

image-img0438jpg-900-600-075820014831952.jpg
This is my second Monarch. The first one was finished except for the decal. I planned to put the decal on that night, but I got a launch window. That decal never got applied, and I had to drive past and see it hanging for the next month.

Back