eRockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzviper1

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Does eRockets ever answer emails? I have been emailing them for a while about ST-13 tubes and have not even received an acknowledgement much less an answer.

Randy has always been very good at responding to my e-mails within 24 hours, usually less.

Randy has been really busy lately. I helped him with an outreach event this afternoon at a local church. We built and flew 50 rockets. Then this evening the rocket club went to see Return of the Jedi which Randy organized (he is a huge Star Wars fan). Anyway, I'll be at eRockets Tuesday for the club's weekly meeting. You can post the question here and I'll ask him Tuesday if you haven't gotten an answer by then.

I have had good luck with eRockets but lately I haven’t received an answer to a few emails I sent. It’s regarding a damaged kit I ordered from them. I have placed another order since the damaged kit arrived and that order came in but still no answer on replacing the damaged parts or kit. I don’t know what’s going on but it’s has been more than a few weeks. With the emails I send one a week and still no reply.

Randy has been really busy lately. I helped him with an outreach event this afternoon at a local church. We built and flew 50 rockets. Then this evening the rocket club went to see Return of the Jedi which Randy organized (he is a huge Star Wars fan). Anyway, I'll be at eRockets Tuesday for the club's weekly meeting. You can post the question here and I'll ask him Tuesday if you haven't gotten an answer by then.
Hay Zeus-cat: can you ask Randy if he received my emails from the guy in NJ about the Sea Sting Rocket with damaged fin sheet?

Nothing in spam. I never had a problem with Randy. I did contact him right away about the damaged kit and he did respond to the email. He said he could order the replacement fins and have them sent out to me. It’s been over a few weeks and several emails and no reply! Yet I had purchased another order since and it was filled and I receive it but nothing in returned emails or replacement fins. I don get it.I have made eRockets my go to for just about everything I need.

eRockets usually ships my orders 24hrs after I place them, haven't had a problem, but this last week was a little slow by comparison, nevertheless, I'm hoping my T-Loc arrives tomorrow. So far, eRockets has exceeded my expectations, so I'm quite pleased with the quality of service.

I should of stayed into model railroading. That’s on hold due to no space right now. Has anyone besides me seen the prices going crazy on Estes rockets? A Big Daddy kit I bought from ACSupply I paid roughly $18.00 for is now $37.00 plus S&H. That’s NUTS. eRockets has fair prices right now anyway. The hobby is getting out of control.

When I started with eRockets I never knew they carried so much stuff. I use to order with AC Supply since 2015 but not now with their prices anymore.

Get on ACSupply's mailing list. They'll send you a permanent coupon code that gets you 30 percent off MSRP for all Estes. That beats erockets' Estes pricing by a bunch, and erockets doesn't have a threshold for free shipping.

There are definitely things erockets does that nobody else does, and I greatly appreciate that they are there doing those things.

eRockets (Randy) stood to his word. I received notice my parts are being shipped out. I was getting worried. I guess he is swamped with projects. eRockets is still my go to place because he has more stuff than I have seen any where else and a lot of unique things you don’t find at other places. I’m now back to thumbs up.

How do get this coupon code? I looked at anyone of their web sites and not seeing where to signe up

Actually, they've gone away from that. It's now just based on being logged in to your account. If you're not logged in, you see MSRP. If you log in, you see pre-April Fools' pricing.

Latest posts

Back