Eggtimer TRS/LCD question

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

molten_dragon

Reaction score
Since it was warm here yesterday, I got my Eggtimer TRS out and figured out how to use it for the first time. One thing I couldn't figure out was if I change flight settings, and the save and halt, how do I get it un-halted? Do I have to cycle power to the TRS, or is there a way to do it from the LCD?

Yes, you have to power-cycle the TRS and LCD, but you must have an old version of the software because the latest one (1.05a) doesn't halt the TRS after you change settings. I'd download and update your TRS. While you're at it, update your LCD too (1.09e), the current version saves your coordinates every 10 seconds or after not updating for 10 seconds, so if you accidentally turn off the LCD you can turn it on and when you get to the "Waiting for Fix" screen you can retrieve it by hitting the button.

Yes, you have to power-cycle the TRS and LCD, but you must have an old version of the software because the latest one (1.05a) doesn't halt the TRS after you change settings. I'd download and update your TRS. While you're at it, update your LCD too (1.09e), the current version saves your coordinates every 10 seconds or after not updating for 10 seconds, so if you accidentally turn off the LCD you can turn it on and when you get to the "Waiting for Fix" screen you can retrieve it by hitting the button.

Okay, I updated the TRS last night but that was the last thing I did and I didn't notice the change.

I'll have to update the LCD too, I didn't realize there was a new version for it.

Latest posts

Back