Eggtimer Rocketry Holiday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI, it looks like some of the WiFi Switches that were shipped last week were missing 22K resistors and had extra 1K resistors instead. I know who you are, I'm going to send the resistors out this weekend. In the meantime, you can leave them off safely... They just control the battery voltage display. Thanks for your understanding and your continued support. Cris Erving, Eggtimer Rocketry

A shipping update...

There are three orders from the Holiday Sale that are still outstanding, the reason being that I ran out of baro sensors and when I went to order them a few weeks ago to fulfill the orders the distributor was out. This affects Quarks , TRS's, and Eggtimers. The distributor gave me a January 4th date, I'll keep an an eye on it and order them as they have stock. I have some coming from an overseas distributor as well, I was hoping to have had them by not but it's probably not going to be until next week at least. I apologize for any inconvenience, thanks for your understanding and continued support. Cris Erving, Eggtimer Rocketry

FYI, it looks like some of the WiFi Switches that were shipped last week were missing 22K resistors and had extra 1K resistors instead. I know who you are, I'm going to send the resistors out this weekend. In the meantime, you can leave them off safely... They just control the battery voltage display. Thanks for your understanding and your continued support. Cris Erving, Eggtimer Rocketry

Cris, the components arrived in the mail today. Thank you for promptly sending them out.

Back