• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Eggfinder Starter Set (Assembled) $70 Shipped

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keisling

Licensed Practical Rocket Surgeon
Reaction score
I'm selling an assembled Eggfinder starter set. I built this a year and a half ago and recently replaced it with a different Eggfinder.
The transmitter includes a wire antenna, the GPS and radio moduals have been reinforced with Rocketpoxy, jumper pins been trimmed to provide a lower profile for tight mounting locations and a JST connector is soldered on for easy connection to LiPo batteries.
The receiver is setup for an external antenna (not included) and also includes a custom case for the USB receiver which is made from a Fisher Space Ben box (Space Pen not included). Note: The frequency is set to 921 on both TX and RX units.
I'm asking $70 shipped for the set (PayPal or USPS MO).
IMG_1952.JPG IMG_1953.JPG
IMG_1954.JPG

Last edited:
One last price decrease. $70 Shipped.
Somebody needs an entry level tracker. Just plug it into your laptop and and start tracking or upgrade it later with an LCD receiver.

Latest posts

Back