Egg finder tracking reciever question.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimothyG

Reaction score
B461DC59-287B-419F-B002-DBED652FD9E7.jpeg A7A7B8CE-4757-4D7F-A19E-0B2D910270CE.jpeg I have the tracking kit and gps module to place in it. Before I start I’ve been reading through the instructions while examining the board. My question is for the TXD wire going from the gps module to the reciever. The directions show it going to a hole that has changed positions during a revision. My question is where does this wire go now.

View attachment 368169 View attachment 368168 I have the tracking kit and gps module to place in it. Before I start I’ve been reading through the instructions while examining the board. My question is for the TXD wire going from the gps module to the reciever. The directions show it going to a hole that has changed positions during a revision. My question is where does this wire go now.
If you have the newer version you'll have a header to install for the GPS. The wire is for an older version that doesn't have holes for the header.

That's a +3.3V power bus, the "3V3" line went there on the OLD version of the board, which has not been shipped for over a year. All you need to do is connect the 3-pin jumper to the 3-pin headers... no soldering wires anymore.

Back