Dogs and Rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright Jungleboy, the only reason you don't get -1 internets is because the video had a 1965 Impala in it.:)

mickey.jpgMickey has to be the best dog I've ever seen. And the sweetest dog ever. Not a mean bone in his body.Mickey and his frist brown.jpg
IMGP0165.jpg
Have you ever seen a dog laugh? Mickey does mickey laughing.jpg:lol:

Now Coco is a different story We got her about 2months ago. Came to us from a home that beat on her all the time. For some reason she picked me as her friend. She's my shadow now. I've just been trying to show her as much love as I can. And that the word No doesn't mean she's going to get hit.013.JPG
Hiding in her little warm blanket.co co.jpg

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
This is my dog "Rocket". It took me two weeks to come up with his name. Not many trees out at Black Rock. He makes do with other things.

rocketpee.jpg

Tony

Tony, I sure hope that's your rocket/parachute and not somebody else's. it does look nearly min. dia., so I believe it is yours, what with you being one o' 'dem altitude demons (wanted to use that word that describes a half-burned cigarette but didn't want to run afoul of any revisionists :kill:

Last edited:
Back