Do you have a CTI N-1100 reload handy?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimJarvis50

Reaction score
If you do, I could use a little help with a measurement. I need the length of the roughly 2" diameter section of the nozzle. This is the part that the nozzle holder fits over. Ultimately, I want to calculate how much of the nozzle sticks out below the bottom of the casing. Thanks.

Jim

Sounds like someone has a tailcone in the works ?

Well, not quite. In my two-stage design, there is a faux nosecone that fits down inside the top of the booster (to cover the chute). The motor sits on it, but it has to be designed to allow for the nozzle extending down below the bottom of the case. It's the part in the center of the picture (which I'm replacing due to a minor ... mishap).

Actually, the nozzle in the pic is probably an N1100. Doesn't look far off the 0.525" in tfish's post.

Jim

DSC02945.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that there are only the two kinds of nozzles, though: the short kind and the XL kind.

The .pdf on our web site shows the regular nozzle. That is the one we use for the N1100. CARVAC is correct. We have two Pro98 nozzle styles.

Jeroen

Back