Discontinued kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed it gives me an option on kit pages to pick up kits 45 minutes from me lol. Idk how accurate that is though

Man, I need another rocket like I need a hole in the head, but that Starblazer X20 is awesome. . . I need to resist. . . please, someone buy whatever he has, as I'm pretty sure that will put me out of the dog house and onto the ground to sleep. . . Awesome rocket!

Where are you located? I am about 15 minutes south of Johnstown, PA
This is what it gives me lol. Definitely nowhere near PA. It lists an address in JonesBoro GA lol

Attachments

• 1702849011616.png
    1702849011616.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 0
the 4" Dragon Blood heavy looks cool - thinking about adding it to my build pile... It looks like it has a lot of fins and the 2 x side pods... where do you put the buttons to get it on the rail?

the 4" Dragon Blood heavy looks cool - thinking about adding it to my build pile... It looks like it has a lot of fins and the 2 x side pods... where do you put the buttons to get it on the rail?
Here is a bottom view.

4 in Dragon Blood Heavy bottom.jpg

I am going to make the 4" Starblazer X20 kit even more exciting as this kit will include printed vinyl decals. That is $60 additional if bought separate. At 189.00 with decals that is steal.

https://dragonrocketry.com/products/4-dia-sapphire-style-nose-cone

I see these are back in stock. I was wondering if it's possible to get one of these in 3"?
This is the proper cone for the Black Hole Space Probe, I'd really like mine to have the proper profile.
I do not have it in 3" and do not have time to work on one right now. In a couple weeks I will have time and can do one. Right now, my printers are tied up on a project for at least another 8 to 10 days. Remind me in a couple weeks.

I do not have it in 3" and do not have time to work on one right now. In a couple weeks I will have time and can do one. Right now, my printers are tied up on a project for at least another 8 to 10 days. Remind me in a couple weeks.

Thank you so much. There is absolutely no rush. I will get back to you in a fortnight. Thanks again.

Back