delete

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont worry about it. i paid 30 for a title under my name here and people on fb who banned me from groups that say they are associated here
i dont want to be a part of a community with people like that who think they are above others because they are admins on a fb group.

dont worry about it. i paid 30 for a title under my name here and people on fb who banned me from groups that say they are associated here
i dont want to be a part of a community with people like that who think they are above others because they are admins on a fb group.
Okay thanks for the explanation but enough Facebook groups have a tremendous history of banning people. I only joined one basic group associated with the disease that I have and they banned me because I told a woman that if she didn't start using a walker, and she'd had so many falls, that she was going to end up breaking a hip and end up in the hospital and could possibly catch pneumonia. So she reported me and said that I scared her.And that's why they banned me.
You really should stick around and give this place a chance, it is quite civil for the most part and I have been on many forums since basically the internet got started.
Besides if there's somebody that you don't want to see anymore of their posts, then just click on the "ignore" button and you will never see anything from them again. People are going to be people. You just can't get around that no matter where you go.

Last edited:
Back