All Soul's Day

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antares JS

Professional Amateur
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'll preface this by saying that if this is too religious for forum rules, no hard feelings if the mods need to delete it. However, I was hoping this would be okay because I am not trying to discuss religion, but to offer a small act of charity.

In the Catholic Church, tomorrow, November 2nd, is All Soul's Day, during which we remember and pray for the dead. I know there are a few people here who have lost loved ones recently, and I wanted to offer to pray for them at Mass tomorrow.

It does not matter how long ago they died, what they did or did not do during life, or whether they were Catholic.

If you would like, just post or PM their name, and I will pray for them tomorrow.

I'll preface this by saying that if this is too religious for forum rules, no hard feelings if the mods need to delete it. However, I was hoping this would be okay because I am not trying to discuss religion, but to offer a small act of charity.

In the Catholic Church, tomorrow, November 2nd, is All Soul's Day, during which we remember and pray for the dead. I know there are a few people here who have lost loved ones recently, and I wanted to offer to pray for them at Mass tomorrow.

It does not matter how long ago they died, what they did or did not do during life, or whether they were Catholic.

If you would like, just post or PM their name, and I will pray for them tomorrow.
Awesome wonderful of you. All Souls is one of our amazing celebrations in the Church.

Thanks for the info Antares JS. It is also my wife's birthday, so she always hints about day of the dead as a reminder of her b-day. In addition she is Hispanic and we are Catholic. Always a good day for her.

Prayers for her mom and my dad who passed, thanks.

Back