Cosmodrome Black Brant II & Aerobee Hi

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cosmodrome

Trust me, It'll fly!
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I finally got the decals for the Black Brant II & Aerobee Hi in. I'm working on some Aerobee's right now and should have them ready in 3 weeks. I'll follow them with some BB II's. Sorry for the delay in getting these ready, but things are back on track now. Please be patient with my distributors as I work on getting then stocked up.

Woohoo,
Been waiting for more of these to come out to replace my lawn dart thanks to an underpowered aerotech ejection charge.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Woohoo!

sorry about that lawn dart up there. Dual deploy could always prevent that!

I was thinking about dual deploy for it but space is a premium with a 2.6 inch bt and an extended motormount which was where i placed the timer for the second stage I won't say it is not doable but I didn't want to take the time to trim down the bodytubes and cust the conduits up I might on my rebuild considering on its one two stage flight it landed off the field but it was windy that day and I hit a decent altitude on a G to F two stage flight.

I was thinking about dual deploy for it but space is a premium with a 2.6 inch bt and an extended motormount which was where i placed the timer for the second stage I won't say it is not doable but I didn't want to take the time to trim down the bodytubes and cust the conduits up I might on my rebuild considering on its one two stage flight it landed off the field but it was windy that day and I hit a decent altitude on a G to F two stage flight.

Well, maybe even an altimeter in the nosecone and apogee deploy could be easier.

Latest posts

Back