Cool new website discovered on rocketry!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whizzkid

Reaction score
I have recently come across a new website entitled Geowarp Enterprise online. It is relatively new and has a small communityon the forums, but has some great information on rocketry, propulsion and technology. I am constantly on the lookout for cool new websites that ignite my intrests and this site certainly does. So go have a look and see what you make of it!

Also there are some good topics in the forums!

The site is www.geo-warp.com!

Thanks all, Whizzkid!

Last edited:
I'd be cautious of the accuracy of the content, considering this statement early on: "A toxic mixture of fuels consists of aluminum powder (oxidizer) and ammonium dichromate (fuel). "

The site itself really doesn't say much of anything. Their "microcontroller" page just lists microcontrollers; their rocketry page just lists high level bits gleaned from Wikipedia, etc.

So far, a little flash, and basically zero substance.

(and why do I have a feeling that WhizzKid is associated with them?)

-Kevin

Last edited:
I'd be cautious of the accuracy of the content, considering this statement early on: "A toxic mixture of fuels consists of aluminum powder (oxidizer) and ammonium dichromate (fuel). "

The site itself really doesn't say much of anything. Their "microcontroller" page just lists microcontrollers; their rocketry page just lists high level bits gleaned from Wikipedia, etc.

-Kevin

not to mention that English is probably not even their second language.

No I do not have associations with the website but I do like looking out for interesting sites like the one that I mentioned. I guess I looked at the site and thought for a brand new site it had some good, solid material but was obviously lacking in certain areas. Still the site was okay in sections and I hope that such a well set out site can make some improvements and be a vital resource! (Isn't that what we all want. A good site with good information)

-Kevin

Like I said Interesting! LOL:wink:

Back