Contest suggestions for World Space Week 2007 project

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eSpaceTickets

Reaction score
We would like to receive your suggestions on what would be a win-win solution so an ordinary person (student) who participates in launching model rockets for World Space Week 2007 can win a flight to SPACE.

We have created our own solution for selecting the winners for the first students and teachers into space in every USA state and in every participating country BUT we would like ideas of how launching a model rocket (in conjunction with the eSpaceTickets World Space Week 2007 project) could produce winners.

https://www.eSpaceTickets.com/wsweek/index.html

Thanks,

Tony Webb

Is this organization a profit making venture?

I took a quick look, and it looks like $4 out of $10 of each ticket goes to the company.

Look like a great way to make cash, gets lots of exposure, and "sell" a seat on a mission.

Maybe this needs to be in the vendors forum....

-DanB

Hi Dan,

Yes this is real.

I have been working in the space tourism industry since 2000 to create a community solution that will help everyday people journey to space. Please see About Us at the site https://www.eSpaceTickets.com/ateam.htm

Yes, we are a for profit organization. Our mission is to provide large sums of money to the private aerospace companies that are building the RLVs for the space tourism industry.

My judgment to post in the contest section is correct. It has produced a positive result that will help the model rocket industry to expand into schools that have no model rocket program.

Understanding the fact that there is always a "chance" in life and having a drawing is a chance. With this posting has produced a possible solution that the drawing can be eliminated and the student and school teacher in space will be selected on effort from the various rocketry contests.

You are correct this is an outstanding opportunity but the greatest opportunity is helping those who have never launched a model rocket. I am eager to communicate with those who wish to help others reach for the stars. I remember back in 1967 when my Mom bought me a rocket and the joy we had in building it and launching and recovery. It is amazing how a tiny rocket can have such a major bearing on a child's mind.

Tony

Back