• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Comm Spec Beacons

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one you bought from them works like the ones from Comspec?? Is it bigger?

Thanks

Those beacons will work exactly like the ones from com-spec, as long as you make sure to get one in the correct frequency range. Look at the com-spec receiver manual to make sure you're choosing a compatible frequency.

These beacons are actually a good deal smaller than Com-Spec's beacons. The one I have direct experience with is the XLF-6V, and when I emailed them about it they said that the power output is 25-30 mW, about the same as the high power beacons from Com-Spec.

Those beacons will work exactly like the ones from com-spec, as long as you make sure to get one in the correct frequency range. Look at the com-spec receiver manual to make sure you're choosing a compatible frequency.

These beacons are actually a good deal smaller than Com-Spec's beacons. The one I have direct experience with is the XLF-6V, and when I emailed them about it they said that the power output is 25-30 mW, about the same as the high power beacons from Com-Spec.
Good to know. I was looking at their XLF series due to the design. Small and well built.

Back